Best Keratosis Pilaris Treatment Cream
Would you like to be without a sign of chicken skin bumps, keratin plugs, blocked follicles, inflamed or red dermatitis and blemishes, and markedly smoother, moist, toned up, healthier skin?
Keratosis pilaris is genetic in origin but the specific causes of this sickness have not yet been determined. The name is given to what manifests as an overproduction of keratin within the skin. This excess keratin (the same substance our nails are made from) gets trapped within the follicle, developing a bump.
In a medical sense there is no keratosis pilaris cure but the good news is most folks present benign symptoms that may be relieved and handled. For many the condition is not a problem during almost all of the year but may relapse in winter if it's not looked after with a good emollient product that must perform some categorical functions in the follicles. But before dwelling into those we intend to specify how this condition manifests, as there is a range of symptoms or sorts of this illness.
It manifests by the appearance of coarse bumps on the skin and hence colloquially called “chicken skin bumps”. There are several different types of keratosis pilaris:
- Keratosispilaris alba: rough, white, rough skin.
– Keratosispilarisrubrafaceii: kind of red rash over the cheeks.
– Keratosispilarisatrophicansa genetic blocking of the pores and follicles with keratin, which leads to the demise of the follicle. When it dies the hair falls down leaving behind an unsightly scar.
- Ichthyosis vulgaris, AKA common ichthyosis or fish scale illness, is a skin affliction leading to scaly skin, particularly on the arms and legs, in overgrowth (hyperkeratosis) of the skin on the palms and soles (occasionally the skin creases may crack during dry weather) .And it also leads to keratosis pilaris (follicular hyperkeratosis) on the side of the neck, back of the upper arms, bum and/or thighs.
– Keratosisfollicularis, identified by scaly, warty, crusted papules distributed mostly on the seborrheic areas of the body. Nail participation is distinguished by V-shaped nicking at the distal side of the nail bed, longitudinal red and white swapping bands, and growth of scales under the nailplate.
- The last type is characterized by extreme keratinization and desquamation of the skin of the hands and feet or thickening of the palms and soles as a result of excessive keratin formation.
Emollient creams that work for keratosis pilaris must have the following effects on those skin blemishes: Purify the cells & decongest the follicles as they eliminate keratin plugs, debris, toxins, and all injured skin tissues. (1) Favor the regeneration of skin cells and all the structures of healthy skin to collagen, elastin and the molecules that retain several times their weight in water in the skin (true moisturising). Those effects clear bumps, rosiness, outbreaks, pimples and all skin blots.